Team Leader- European Client Services
Global Asset Management company seeks a Team Leader role for their European Client Services team in Luxembourg. Successful candidates will report to the Management Company Service’s Conducting Officer and will support the provision of excellent client service, carry out the daily management of the team and ensure client services comply with regulatory requirements.
- Carrying out day to day management of the team, ensuring their accurate delivery of project tasks and providing support and advice to ensure personal and professional development of team members
- Supporting the Client Service team as needed, by managing queries outside of the usual business lines and by providing support and insight into clients', vendors' or internal stakeholders' queries
- Managing record upkeep and corporate action communications
- Maintaining healthy relationships with stakeholders, support teams and regional sales teams
- Overseeing the Rebates & Commissions process, managing the Risk & Compliance Self- Assessment and supporting AML/CFT Officer in ensuring company meets its regulatory obligations
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Demonstrable asset management or private banking experience required
- Experience of client service
- Industry approved qualification, such as IMC
- Problem solving skills and a solution focussed attitude
- Strong organisational skills for project management
If you are interested in this role, please contact Nick White at Nick.White@bruinfinancial.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26732 This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the world largest financial institutions as an Associate Director...
Ref: 26744 Amazing opportunity to join a leading asset manager as a Risk and Compliance Associate in the Luxembourg team....
Ref: 26415 Must have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Financial Engineering or related quantitative field 7-10 years’ of...