Bruin are currently working with a leading Investment Management firm to hire two Client Services Executives, one based in London and one in Bristol. The successful candidates will act as the first point of contact for client enquiries and manage client administrative processes and resources to contribute to an excellent client experience.
- Manage the client facing administration process to ensure a timely and efficient client experience.
- Take ownership and ensure that you remain accountable for all client administration tasks undertaken (high volume of typing required) to act as the main liaison between your investment team and the operations teams and ensure all parties are kept up to date with progress
- Ensure end to end management of account opening, on-boarding and transfer processes, liaising with operations teams were appropriate
- Process client payments and account amendments, liaising with operations teams were appropriate.
- Take responsibility for all appropriate client communication as instructed
- Support quarterly portfolio valuation processes
- Ensure maintenance of client support systems and data
- Understand client suitability requirements and support your investment team with regard to gathering the relevant information to support client suitability (e.g. ATRQ, Financial Questionnaires), producing client summaries/welcome letters
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, assuming the role of the “go to” person for administration queries. This includes attending client meetings and handling discussions regarding client administration matters
- Experience working in a similar role in Financial Services, the Investment or Wealth Management industry
- Experience managing end-to-end administration processes
- Experience managing administrative staff (desirable)
- Knowledge of regulatory environment in which we operate.
- Understanding of the products and services Rathbone provide
- Grades A-C at GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Willing to undertake further professional qualifications
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26893 Our client is a leading provider of financial trading technology , offering clients the ability to trade across...
Ref: 26880 Client Onboarding Business Manager – 25k – 35k We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Manager to...
Ref: 26158 Director, Credit Trading Desk Role would be reporting to Executive Director, Credit Trading - MENA, Global Markets -...