Our client is a global investment management company with a strong European presence. As a result of success and expansion in the German speaking markets, they are now seeking a Client Service Associate (DACH) to join their Client Services team in Frankfurt on a permanent basis.
The Client Service Associate (DACH) will take responsibility for the following:
- Work closely with Sales and Relationship Manager to deliver excellent client service for clients in the DACH region
- Manage, coordinate and respond to incoming client queries in both German and English
- Partner with relevant teams across the globe to onboard new clients smoothly
- Ensure all responses to client queries and requests for information are clear and in correct written English and or German
- Deliver DACH client communications on regular and key events
- Ensure the CRM system is updated with all relevant client information
- Attend client meetings and conference calls when required
The Client Service Associate (DACH) will meet the following criteria:
- 2-4 years of experience a previous Client Service role within Asset Management
- Fluent in German and English is essential
- Educated to Bachelor degree level
- Good understanding of investment products and concepts
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a CRM is advantageous but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a global organisation in their high-performing Frankfurt office.
Please apply with your CV, if you believe your background meets the criteria.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32330 We are currently working with the UK’s fastest growing asset manager who are seeking sales support associate to...
Ref: 32361 Our client is a global investment management company with a strong European presence. As a result of success...
Ref: 32285 Our client is a well-established investment management company with offices globally. Due to expansion in the Netherlands region,...