Client Services Onboarding Officer – 18k + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Financial Services Organisation in Blackpool. The Financial Services Organisation is seeking an Client Services Onboarding Officer to join on a 12m FTC.
You will provide onboarding service through reviewing and setting up new client accounts in line with procedural and regulatory requirements.
- To oversee and review new client accounts, ensuring all required documentation is obtained for low and medium clients
- To liaise with all relevant parties to ensure that the necessary documentation is received
- To liaise with the CDD team with any queries regarding Account Paperwork
- To accurately prepare Welcome Letters and review and ensure these are sent out to the client with the correct information listed from the account opening documents
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Ref: 25209 BRUIN Financial are proud to be working with an exciting Financial Services organisation based in Manchester. My client…
Ref: 25190 Customer Support Operations Manager The Company This world-leading US-based financial institution, operates in over 30 countries and…
Ref: 25187 I am currently assisting a well-known, fantastic Financial Services firm based in Surrey, recruit an HR Shared Service/Onboarding…