An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a tier one investment bank on an initial 6 month contract. This role will be supporting the SPG trading desks, one of the fastest growing areas within the bank. The successful candidate will be Client facing. Primarily supporting front office day to day risk and trading issues which will involve a large amount of dealing directly with Client queries.
- Actively manage risk and P&L for all Clients equity derivative trading accounts
- Allocation of a high number of Synthetic trades & associated hedges across a number of flows & resolution of any resulting economic breaks
- Effective handling of queries from both internal and external stakeholders
- Trade recs, risk recs and completion of control tasks
- Daily review of control reports ensuring trade bookings and risk management is accurate
- Candidates who do not have previous experience in a Client Facing role, sadly cannot be considered for this role.
- Product knowledge of Swaps, CFD’s, Cash Equities and other listed and OTC Derivatives is essential for this role.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven history of thriving in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team working skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding communicator with good product knowledge to take on a diverse and challenging role.
For more information on this or any other role in Financial Services, please contact Thomas Brogden: Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 27145 Depositary & Trustee Analyst – 9 month contract An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading global...
Ref: 27082 Our Client is one of the largest mutual fund managers in the World. We are looking for a...
Ref: 27286 Purpose Our client is looking for a fund industry savvy candidate that will use discretion and judgment to...