We are currently recruiting for a renowned UK Asset Manager with over £15 billion AUM. They are looking to hire a Channel Marketing Executive (UK Intermediary Sales) responsible for developing the marketing for the Intermediary Sales team across the marketing mix. This position will report into the Channel Marketing team lead to help deliver central marketing initiatives and aligning campaigns to the companies overall brand and corporate messaging.
- Work alongside the UK Intermediary Sales & Marketing teams to deliver the marketing plan and promoting services to specific client segments
- Develop high quality and effective marketing material that projects the firm’s unique capabilities and selling points in conjunction with the sales team
- Update core material, to ensure it’s accurate and compliant. Use client feedback alongside competitor and internal insights and analysis to make recommendations to better marketing materials
- Deliver campaigns and content that promotes funds in various focus and model portfolios
- Create and deploy email campaigns, including copy writing, build and testing, sharing results and making recommendations for improvement
- Work with the Central Marketing team to deliver PR, online and physical events such as video and marketing collateral
- Ensure all marketing material meets regulatory requirements
- Day to day management of the UK Intermediary sales budget to ensure best value, including the processing of invoices and closely tracking the spend throughout the year
- Establish a reporting framework against KPI’s alongside analysis of ROI
- 3+ years of intermediary marketing experience with extensive knowledge and understanding of investment products and the UK intermediary market
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of email marketing tools
- Copy writing for email and web, adapting for long form content
- Proficient use of PowerPoint
- Understanding of compliance and financial promotions
- Excellent stakeholder and interpersonal communication and management skills
For more information please contact Gabriel.email@example.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26555 We are currently recruiting for a leading, global asset manager with over £200 billion assets under management. They...
Ref: 27331 We are currently recruiting for an innovative, multi-channel investment business specializing across alternative assets including real-estate, infrastructure and...
Ref: 26953 A leading, global investment management firm who prides themselves on their company culture and forward-thinking approach is now...