ETF Channel Marketing Manager
|0203 145 3388|
We are excited to be working with a leading Investment Manager looking to hire a Channel Marketer to join their ETF marketing function basis in London. In this role, you will be reporting into the Head of Brand and Channel Marketing. This is a great opportunity to lead the firm’s marketing strategy with a primary focus on UK markets.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Collaborating with the Head of ETF Sales to develop marketing strategy and reflect on business objectives/ wider marketing positioning focusing on wealth segments.
- Developing brand visibility and awareness for UK markets and the Nordic region.
- Ensuring objectives are in line with UK marketing action plans, focusing on client centricity. This includes leveraging client insights and experiences to prioritise clients.
- Creating and developing 360 roadmaps across the entire marketing function e.g., content, digital, events, advertising, media buying and more.
- Liaising with the firm’s central ETF team to highlight media and advertising strategy for the UK.
- Demonstrating creativity by suggesting new ideas and tactics across all media forms
- Working closely with other internal teams such as the communications and PR team to colead press coverage.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in UK investment and exposure to the wealth segment (desired).
- Asset Management experience is essential and ETF experience is ideal.
- Confidence in sourcing a developed network of marketing partners and suppliers.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
EMEA Integrated Advertising & Media Creator – 12-month FTC.
Ref: 34119 Our client is a leading investment manager with a strong presence both in the UK and overseas. They...
Business Development Manager, UK Advisory
Ref: 34088 A leading and well-established investment manager is looking to hire a Business Development Manager into their UK Sales...
Institutional Marketing Manager
Ref: 34048 I am working with a top-tier asset manager who are seeking an Institutional Marketing Manager to join their UK...