CASS Controls Analyst
9 Month FTC.
Location: London, United Kingdom.
Summary of the job:
You will need to ensure you re able to complete tasks in a timely manner, and you can ensure all related issues and items are resolved in efficiently. We are partnered with an Asset management company looking for someone to fill the role of CASS Control Analyst.
- Perform and administrate CASS related activities
- Internal and external cash and stock reconciliations
- Follow the process of reconciliation, ensuring exceptions are monitored throughout to the completion.
- Producing the Client Money daily calculation and the Client Money related monitoring (This includes daily funding)
- Gather MI required by the CASS Committee.
- Identify and follow operational risks in relation to the day to day activities within the work place.
- Advise the line manager of any areas of concern and issues that could arise.
- Identify any risk and ensure appropriate controls are taking place and efficiently operating.
- Demonstrate the Business Principles consistently (Integrity, Client, People and Excellence)
- Attention to detail (both on and off systems).
- Meeting tight deadlines with the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Team player and the ability to work on your initiative.
- Flexible and available to work any overtime needed within a short notice.
- Be able to problem solve and quickly think effectively and gain the desired results.
- Multi task and to priorities and plan your own workload.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good People managing skills.
- Have an understanding of FCA CASS rules related to holding client money and safe custody assets.
- Have a good knowledge of Excel would be beneficial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32400 Operations Analyst This is an initial 6- month FTC. Main duties: Creating new security records and any necessary...
Ref: 32406 Reporting Analyst We are looking for a candidate to join a top tier investment management firm, to work...
Ref: 31304 Reg Reporting Oversight Manger This is an initial 6-Month FTC. We are looking for someone with the knowledge...