BRUIN Financial is proud to be recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join our clients’ award winning business based in Oldham. This exciting opportunity is offered on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
A Business Development Executive is responsible for the Management and development of new and existing relationships with 3rd party introductory sources and end-user customers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Primary function is to sell a range of business finance products to the SME sector
- Attract and develop quality leads using a range of outbound sales methods including but not limited to telephone canvassing, social media platforms and email canvassing.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective new customers with a view to building trust and generating new business.
- Provide excellent levels of service to all customers, finders and business associates.
- Consistent performance against all company and individual targets
- Delivery of a consistent and excellent customer experience.
- B2B or B2C sales experience is required.
- Finance industry experience is not essential, full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with the ability to work as part of a team, along with being target driven with a professional approach to building client relationships.
If you are looking to build a career in a reputable business that provides training, mentorship and continued career development, then this could be the role for you.
In addition to an excellent starting salary, my client also offers a fantastic commission scheme, excellent company pension contribution and much more.
To be considered, please submit your CV as soon as possible.
Ref: 25209 BRUIN Financial are proud to be working with an exciting Financial Services organisation based in Manchester. My client…
Ref: 25190 Customer Support Operations Manager The Company This world-leading US-based financial institution, operates in over 30 countries and…
Ref: 25187 I am currently assisting a well-known, fantastic Financial Services firm based in Surrey, recruit an HR Shared Service/Onboarding…