Working for a lead independent brokerage we seek a competent Binder Technician with current relevant experience (Broking or Underwriting background).
Our client are experiencing a serious period of growth and with that comes opportunity. This will suit an individual looking for their next step in the market.
• Excellent exposure to a variety of work, across classes of business and territories
• An established and expert binders team, with excellent opportunity for growth and professional development
• Opportunity to add value through analysis and reporting
• Excellent knowledge of binders process
• Knowledge of Xchanging and ECF/CLASS/A&S
• Experience working in a technical binder processing role
• Experience with handling premium and claims bordereaux
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29798 Underwriting Assistant - Numerical Graduate If you are a recent Graduate looking to break into the Lloyd's and...
Ref: 29799 Assistant Underwriter - Casualty Reinsurance We have an incredible opportunity within an International Casualty Reinsurance division of a...
Ref: 29776 Calling all recent Graduates who are currently looking for their first role within the Insurance Industry! I have...