Legal Counsel VP Leveraged Finance Global Banking
|0203 145 3339|
- A leading global bank is seeking a Leveraged Finance Lawyer to join an established legal team working closely with the banks leveraged and structured finance business areas
- Working on transactions through the full life cycle
- External counsel support
- Flexible working
- Supporting the leveraged finance and leveraged finance syndicate businesses within the Investment Bank from an origination, execution, distribution and asset management perspective
- The role is a mix of transactional work and advising the business more broadly in connection with the execution of the strategic priorities of the Legal function, the leveraged finance and leverage finance syndicate business and the firm generally.
- Providing legal advice to the leveraged finance and leveraged finance syndicate business teams focusing on leveraged finance structures and products including sub-investment grade loans and “high yield” bonds, bridge financings, loan asset management, loan portfolio management, loan operations and middle office, agency and security agency functions.
- Reviewing and negotiating a full range of finance documentation including engagement and hold harmless letters, NDAs, commitment papers and other mandate documentation, facility documentation (including complex intercreditor arrangements), securities issuance documentation and legal opinions.
- Managing legal risks on transactions, including advising on legal and commercial risks and solutions at the structuring/term sheet stage.
- Legal Counsel experience with a range of leveraged finance structures and sectors and current uses of leveraged finance products or related structured finance or project finance experience
- Private Practice or in-house experience
- Knowledge of the LMA primary documentation and current leveraged finance market terms and structures.
- Understanding of hedging in the context of lending transactions
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Company Secretarial Assistant
Ref: 33916 Company Secretarial Assistant Role: Permanent Full Time Location: London Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits WFH: Flexible...
Senior Commercial Contracts Lawyer
Ref: 33961 Senior Commercial Contracts Lawyer Role: Permanent, full-time position Location: London Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits WFH:...
Legal Counsel Commercial Law Global Banking Edinburgh or Manchester
Ref: 34085 Legal Counsel Commercial Law Global Banking Edinburgh or Manchester The Role This is a position in the Commercial...