We are working with an established FinTech business based in Liverpool who are currently recruiting for Azure cloud engineers on both a permanent and temporary basis.
The purpose of the role is to work within the cloud team and with key stakeholders to collate details for the on premise infrastructure and create detailed costing options to host on an Azure platform. The focus will then switch to quickly mobilise a transition from On premise to an Azure platform at pace with a high performing team.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Produce the current state documented detail of the existing on premise infrastructure hosting the nominated application services
- Work collaboratively with other cloud engineers to identify gaps between services and produce aligned documentation
- Feedback technical findings
- Produce future state options for on premise services to be transitioned to Azure in collaboration with the other cloud engineers.
Skills and Experience required:
- On premise to cloud migration experience
- Any Azure platform as a service experience
- Azure administration skills
- Good documentation skills
- Management of stakeholders
If this role seems of interest, please submit your CV for immediate response or get in touch with Hannah.email@example.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 25843 The successful candidate will be credentialed risk management professional with a minimum of 10 years of operational risk...
Ref: 25825 The Risk Oversight team is circa 50-strong, and growing, covering all facets of risk management including investment, operational,...
Ref: 25628 Leading Bank seeking a 'Head of Operational Risk, Governance and Supervisory Controls' to join their London office Key...