An exciting opportunity has opened up for a leading Investment Bank as part of their Regulatory Policy and Finance Resource Optimisation team.
- Collation of the materials and/or assisting in the analysis on the optimisation of legal entity structures and/or financial resources (capital, leverage, balance sheet etc.) within the European Region and across all 3 business platforms
- Preparation of the FRO strategy meeting pack for presentation in the FRO strategy meeting in collaboration with the wider team for the European CFO and applicable Senior Leadership Team
- Preparation of financial information to assist senior management in making decisions on initiatives
- Maintenance of the Horizon Scanning tracker to capture new publications and enhancements to European and UK prudential regulatory requirements
- Assisting with prudential regulations’ interpretation research and in the traceability analysis in conjunction with prudential regulatory changes identified by the Horizon scanning process
- Assist in the preparation of internal policies for regulatory reporting purposes and maintenance and reporting of the Compliance Checklist for internal prudential regulatory policies.
- Preparation and collation of the materials and minutes of the London RPIC in collaboration with the Secretary and annual review of the Committee’s Terms of Reference-Preparation collaboration with the wider team
- University Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field such as economics, finance, business or mathematics
- Relevant professional qualification (i.e. ACA, CFA, ACCA, CIMA)-Prior relevant experience and good knowledge of prudential regulations in the UK and Europe (CRR/CRD, IFR/IFD, IFPR)
- High quality of work and strong attention to detail, with strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated individual, who demonstrates initiative in all they do and thrives in a dynamic environment with evolving, changing and competing priorities
- Naturally analytical with the ability to think outside the box while identifying issues and suggesting solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Investment Bank, as part of their industry-leading Regulatory policy team. Candidates without the required experience, unfortunately cannot be considered.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32920 An exciting opportunity has arisen within a multinational postal and courier company. They are looking for an FP&A...
Ref: 32728 An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading global Investment Bank. They are looking for a Product Controller...
Ref: 32672 An exciting opportunity has arisen for an FP&A Expense Analyst to join a leading global specialty Insurance Underwriter....