Associate Director – Infrastructure Debt Investment
|0204 558 1157|
Bruin is working exclusively with a highly regarded and global asset manager to hire an Associate Director for their Infrastructure Debt Investment Team in London. Well established with a high performing Investment Team, the fund has built a multibillion pound portfolio of assets across all infrastructure asset classes in Europe, including renewable energy, digital infrastructure and utilities to name a few.
Continuing to deploy billions of pounds every year and with ambitious growth plans, The Associate Director will play a leading role in the execution of deals whilst developing origination experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a mid to senior-level infrastructure / project finance professional from a highly regarded bank or fund to join a leading player where you will build an impressive deal sheet.
The Associate Director will:
- Reporting directly to the Head of Infrastructure Debt Investment, the AD will lead the execution of deals whilst supporting with origination of investment opportunities.
- Oversee the financial analysis of investment opportunities.
- Lead the due diligence of transactions whilst overseeing third party advisors.
- Assess credit risk on transactions and lead on preparing credit papers.
- Support senior member of the team to present investments to the Credit Committee.
- Regularly interact with advisors, industry professionals and attend networking events to generate investment leads.
- Provide training and mentoring to junior members of the team.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in an Associate Director or equivalent position in the Project / Infrastructure Finance Team of a bank or investment fund.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure / project finance deal process.
- Possess a proven deal track record in Europe.
- Experience across all infrastructure asset classes is advantageous but not essential.
- Have developed a strong skill set including financial modelling, risk analysis and preparing credit papers.
- Hold a finance, mathematics, engineering or equivalent degree from a well-regarded university.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships with all levels of management.
- Be motivated to join a high performing and growing Infrastructure Investment Debt team where you will build an impressive deal sheet and long-term career.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV to: Nicholas.Ford@bruinfinancial.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Equities Research Associate
Ref: 33969 Bruin is working exclusively with a leading and highly regarded Abu Dhabi based investment company to hire an...
Associate Director - Infrastructure Debt Investment
Ref: 33934 Bruin is working exclusively with a highly regarded and global asset manager to hire an Associate Director for...