Bruin are seeking to recruit an Assistant Investment Manager for a ethical and sustainable impact team in a leading investment management firm. The role is based in Bristol. The successful candidate will assist the Investment Manager in the care of client portfolios ensuring that a high level of professional standards are maintained at all times.
- Write to clients, answering any queries in relation to sales, purchases, dividends paid and Rights Issues, as required
- Open new accounts and load stock onto the valuation system, liaise with former brokers in relation to the transfer of stocks and cash. Feed Capital Gains Tax histories onto the system and liaise with the Operations team as needed.
- Communicate with clients, either by telephone or letter, in a prompt and accurate fashion
- Execute trades as required and directed by Senior Managers.
- Communicate and liaise with IT and Operations Department, working with them to implement any necessary changes to the systems and records.
- Contribute towards continuing development of the firm by participating in projects, committees and other activities as may be requested from time to time.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with brokers, professional advisers and other relevant organisations carrying out desk research as necessary so that investment and technical knowledge is maintained and increased. This includes maintaining up to date knowledge of and adherence to current regulatory requirements
- Have experience in a client orientated role within the Financial Services, Investment or Wealth Management industry
- Keeps up to date with developments in the industry, including new products, legislation and regulation.
- Minimum level 4 qualified preferably the Investment Advice Diploma (IAD)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26893 Our client is a leading provider of financial trading technology , offering clients the ability to trade across...
Ref: 26880 Client Onboarding Business Manager – 25k – 35k We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Manager to...
Ref: 26158 Director, Credit Trading Desk Role would be reporting to Executive Director, Credit Trading - MENA, Global Markets -...