The Role : Assistant Corporate Secretary to board of Directors for the Investment Management firm in EMEA
Act on behalf of the firm with responsibilities related to corporate governance, compliance, and board of director matters.
To prepare agendas, compile documents and run the flow of a board of directors meeting including taking minutes.
- Effectively plan, hold and record board and committee meetings. Ensure the appropriate supporting business units provide papers on-time and in an appropriate format for presentation at a meeting. Prepare and hold annual general meetings, in person or by written consent as required in various jurisdictions.
- Coordinate and organize the flow of information to directors, executive officers and various departments to coordinate board-related communications.
- Serve as the official record keeper of corporate records including board minutes, circular resolutions, bylaws and charters, and ensure official records are properly secured and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Coordinate the production of corporate records that may be requested in connection with litigation, regulatory inquiries, or financial audits.
- Prepare applications and other required compliance filings to maintain business qualifications in various jurisdictions.
- London based with Flexible working
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26703 Legal Counsel - Private Bank London Join an existing legal team to provide legal advice and support to...
Ref: 26808 Assistant Company Secretary with Board and Committee experience for a Leading Investment Manager / City based Flexible working...
Ref: 26829 Commercial Legal Counsel-UK Asset Manager The Role Responding to ad-hoc requests for advice from internal stakeholders across the...