Assistant Company Secretary – Dublin – Leading Global Banking Group
Assistant Company Secretary to join a growing team in a leading Global Banking Group's European operations based in Dublin & covering the EU
An exciting and challenging new role with a leading global banking group:
To act as Assistant Secretary to the Bank's Europe Board Risk Committee, liaising with the relevant Directors and management in order to plan and execute meetings, as well as ensuring the effective operation of the Board and the Board Committees in accordance with law, regulation and best practice. Some travel to offsite meetings across Europe will at times be required. A high level of attention to detail is required and the ability to manage a number of key tasks is critical.
- Build effective, proactive relationships with Board Directors, key stakeholders and other business leaders.
- Act as Assistant Secretary to the Board Risk Committee.
- Provide non-routine company secretarial advice to relevant businesses.
- Work to the direction of the Deputy Company Secretary on ad hoc projects in support of the departmental objectives.
- Share responsibility for ‘business as usual’ company secretarial support and statutory compliance for the firm's EU Branches and subsidiaries.
- Full or part qualified Company secretary
- Experience of Board Meetings / Minuting / working within a team and across different business areas
- Able to manage senior stakeholders and management
- Financial services experience a plus
- Flexible working policy
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 27871 A leading Global Investment Bank is seeking an M&A Advisory legal counsel at VP level Advising and supporting...
Ref: 27697 Assistant Company Secretary - Dublin - Leading Global Banking Group Assistant Company Secretary to join a growing...
Ref: 27680 Legal Counsel Secured & Regulated Lending - Leading UK Banking Group Legal Counsel supporting the Bank's regulated secured...