Working Arrangements: 3 days/week
Overall Objective of Role:
Our company is looking to recruit a temporary Assistant Accountant to join its Finance department. Supporting the Finance Department, Finance Director, and Management Team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks.
- Responsible for posting non-Eclipse bank entries into SUN GL for numerous multi-currency bank accounts for several entities.
- Responsible for posting monthly entries for two legacy systems into SUN GL including cash receipts and claims payments.
- Preparation of monthly cashbooks for all premium and claims bank accounts.
- Matching cash booked on Eclipse by Credit Control to the GL feed and the Bank.
- Multi-currency Bank Reconciliations.
- Maintaining the Bank summary schedule on a monthly basis including aging.
- Liaising with Credit Control and Claims to resolve queries on bank receipts and payments.
- Month end journals and supporting documentation.
- Assisting the finance team with year-end preparation and auditor queries.
- Part Qualified
- Strong all round experience in bank reconciliations in multiple currencies, posting general ledger journals, accruals and prepayments
- Insurance experience is an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Intermediate excel skills
- Ability to work in a team and with various departments
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26721 Finance Project Analyst – London Analyst, Financial Projects & Process Improvement – Contract - London A top multinational...
Ref: 26533 Line of Business Controller – Fixed Income – Contract – London - 119552-1 A top multinational banking client...