We are currently recruiting for a leading, UK wealth management provider as the look to recruit an Application Designer on a 12 month FTC to design, develop and implement new data warehouse software systems based on SQLserver technologies. This role will work with the wider application team to liaise with business users, testing team and project managers to meet delivery requirements.
- Design, implement and manage application delivery for the data warehouse application, utilising agile methodology
- Responsibility for the creation of the product
- Transform the product backlog (business requirements) into engineering design (technical requirements) and logical units of work
- Write unit test cases whilst following a test driven methodology
- Develop and implement efficient software code in the systems and technologies listed below:
- Microsoft SQL 2019
- SSIS package
- ETL architecture
- Power BI
- Upgrading and maintaining applications developed in house with the above mentioned technologies
- Collaborate with other developers and other departments involved in the application delivery
- Design automated routines to facilitate the development and deployment process of the application
- Report solutions and dashboard through Power BI
- The ability to proactively engage with both internal and external stakeholders on requirements and expectations, including deliverables
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, whilst being able prioritise efficiently
- Working knowledge or conceptual knowledge of SQL server administration
- Strong expertise in ETL architecture, utilising Microsoft SQL server technologies to support data extraction and loading
- Proficiency in the development of database objects, stored procedures and SQL queries to fulfil functional requirements
- Proficiency in the design of SSIS packages to load data into SQL servers from different environments, whilst developing reports using SSRS
- The ability to utilise SSIS to merge heterogenous data and perform ETL operations to validate, cleanse and transform data
- Proficiency to deploy and configure SSIS packages across various development and test environments
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting SSIS packages
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26543 A leading American asset management firm with offices in the City of London are looking for an experienced...
Ref: 26471 We are currently recruiting for a leading, UK wealth management provider as the look to recruit an Application...
Ref: 25819 We are currently recruiting for an multi-award winning, Top 100 Best Companies to work for UK investment platform...