Our client is a world leading alternative investment asset manager. Their investment vehicles include but are not limited to private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, infrastructure, life sciences, growth equity, non-investment grade credit, and real assets, all on a global basis.
Our client is seeking an Analyst for their Europe Funds Risk Management function. This division is responsible for developing and implementing risk management processes to monitor, assess and manage risks that may have an impact on our clients European funds. The successful candidate will be an integral member of our client’s Risk team ensuring effective risk assessment, oversight, and comprehensive reports to governing bodies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support senior risk officers in the drafting of risk management procedures and policies, and risk profiles
- Support senior risk officers in the review of AIFs’ offering documents from a risk management perspective
- Collaborating closely with our client’s European Fund Management risk officers on risk management monitoring and reporting
- Collaborating closely with our client’s European Fund Management risk officers and local teams on the post trade investment compliance monitoring process and reporting
- Liaise with our client’s teams to collect relevant documents, reporting and data to support the risk management function
- Assist in the deal review process
- Assist in preparing risk management related presentations to the management committee and Boards with regards to AIFs managed by our client’s European Fund Management
- Coordinate with both internal and external teams to deliver accurate, timely and robust risk analyses
- Oversee the AIFs' pre-closing asset ownership verification process
- Support the annual due diligence process over internal and external providers (depositary banks, IT, etc.)
- University degree in Finance, Economics, or similar discipline
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in the investment fund industry with a strong focus on alternative investments and/or risk management
- Broad understanding of the different alternative asset classes and instruments
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional collaborations
- Fluent in English, both written and oral, and any other language will be considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with resourceful mindset and efficiency-driven
- Ability to multi-task and execute a wide range of assignments and strong time management skills
- Great attention to details and accountability for delivery, highly organized
- Ability to act autonomously and know when to escalate matters when appropriate
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29182 Our client, a wealth management firm, is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to join their Portfolio Risk...
Ref: 29146 International Bank seeking a Development Finance Underwriter to join their Credit team in London. Key Responsibilities ·...
Ref: 29144 Global Asset Manager seeking a Risk Oversight Analyst (Technology, Cyber, Resilience) to join their London office. Key...