Administrator, Tax Team – Northwich – £21k + Bonus + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Asset Management Company in Cheshire. The Financial Services Organisation is seeking an Administrator to join on a permanent basis.
- To prepare Self-Assessment tax returns for clients.
- To liaise directly with clients to accurately submit returns on their behalf, including dealing with any queries that are received from these clients.
- To undertake a broad range of Tax calculations to support the wider business.
- To undertake a variety of administrative support tasks, including departmental filing, scanning, photocopying and the oversight of stationery stocks.
- To produce mail merges and individual client letters for the Tax Service client bank, including both hard copy and electronic formats.
- Timely preparation of invoices and acknowledgement letters/emails in respect of fees received.
- To produce hard and soft copy ‘Tax packs’ for Tax Service clients (both new and prospective).
- Assistance in recording and collating departmental statistics on a daily and monthly basis, where appropriate.
- Adherence to and updating of, all departmental procedures.
- Participation in the Appraisal and Development Scheme.
- To inform Line Manager of areas of concern and issues that may arise.
- Previous experience of working in a Tax related environment would be an advantage. but not essential.
- Professional Tax qualifications would be an advantage but not essential.
- Keen attention to detail (system and non-system).
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within very tight deadlines.
- Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexibility and availability to work overtime during peak workload periods.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Ref: 25209 BRUIN Financial are proud to be working with an exciting Financial Services organisation based in Manchester. My client…
Ref: 25190 Customer Support Operations Manager The Company This world-leading US-based financial institution, operates in over 30 countries and…
Ref: 25187 I am currently assisting a well-known, fantastic Financial Services firm based in Surrey, recruit an HR Shared Service/Onboarding…