Actuarial Pricing Analyst
Actuarial Pricing Analyst – Exciting New Opportunity
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Pricing Analyst to join a leading property and casualty insurance company which is also a leading commercial lines insurer in the U.S. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company and really develop within the role. Hybrid working is on offer with a home/office split.
As a Pricing Analyst, you will be working on Accident and Health (A&H), High Net Worth (HNW) and Specialty Personal Lines (SPL).
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Act as resource for supporting continuous improvement in the team’s processes including the planning process, portfolio review, product level review and non-catastrophe risk parameterisation process;
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of pricing models and tools and monitoring tools including QlikView dashboards; and
- Supporting underwriters across the region including case pricing.
The key skills required for the role are as follows:
- Degree in a Mathematics field/Actuarial Sciences or other relevant numerical field
- Previous Experience working within Insurance, GI, Life or Pensions
- Working knowledge of SQL (essential)
- Proficiency in Excel and VBA is ideal!
- Exposure to data visualization tools such as Qlik or Tableau would be desirable but not essential
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days Annual Leave + 5 additional days to purchase
- Private Medical Cover
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Life Assurance
- Subsided Gym Membership
This is a fantastic opportunity with long term career prospects.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Poppie Cooper at Bruin Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Casualty Pricing Actuary
Ref: 33034 Casualty Pricing Actuary – A fantastic opportunity We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Casualty pricing actuary...
Capital Analyst -London Market
Ref: 33033 Capital Analyst – A fantastic opportunity We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Capital analyst to join...