Our client is an American head-quartered business, who is considered a world-leader in alternative investment management. Due to continued growth in their Luxembourg AIFM, they are now seeking a Finance Analyst – Private Equity to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate Finance Analyst – Private Equity will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Maintaining the accounting of Luxembourg SPVs
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Oversight of cash management on a portfolio of SPVs
- Act as authorised signatories on payments;
- Coordinating audits, consolidations and third party queries
- Project management related to automation, process documentation, data accumulation and training
The successful Finance Analyst – Private Equity will meet the following criteria:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in Luxembourg accounting and / or audit
- Working knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP
- Experience in accounting or auditing for the Private Equity and / or Real Estate industry
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Curious mindset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
This is an excellent opportunity for a Luxembourg Finance professional looking for a new role in a global company. The firm offers clear career progression, an international and collaborative working environment and a competitive bonus scheme.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 36967 Our client, a Top-tier Global Investment Bank, is looking for a dynamic, bright candidate to join their Product...
Ref: 36980 Our client is an American head-quartered business, who is considered a world-leader in alternative investment management. Due to...
Ref: 36498 Our client, a large global asset manager, is looking for a Counterparty Credit Risk Manager for a 12-month...