Associate Investment Director-Fixed Income
Our Client is a global leader in investment management, providing a range of products and services to individuals, institutions, and financial intermediaries. There Fixed Income Investment Directing team in London plays a critical role in managing and expanding the Fixed Income Investment Grade franchise and capabilities across global and US markets.
The Fixed Income Associate Investment Director will be a key member of the Fixed Income Investment Directing team, reporting directly to the Head of European Fixed Income Investment Directing. This role will involve assuming primary coverage of our client’s Global and US Fixed Income Investment Grade franchise and capabilities. The successful candidate will be responsible for client-facing activities, including investment process management, strategy updates, client pitches, client servicing, prospecting, due diligence, RFPs, and product development.
- Act as the Portfolio Manager (PM) proxy for client-facing activities, including strategy updates, product updates, client pitches, and client servicing.
- Lead prospect acquisition efforts through pitch meetings, new business opportunities development, and collaboration with investment management and distribution teams.
- Implement strategies for retaining business during periods of underperformance or key changes.
- Conduct regular review meetings with clients and manage complex queries.
- Update and enhance presentations to improve messaging and marketing strategy.
- Collaborate on marketing strategy for the franchise and support product development process.
- Understand client needs and provide client voice in internal forums.
- Contribute beyond immediate capability/responsibilities where applicable.
- Understanding of commercial positions and ability to develop sales propositions.
- Strong presentation skills and awareness of distribution channels and market trends.
- Ability to link client needs to optimal investment solutions.
- Knowledge of the competitor landscape and implications for Fidelity.
Technical and Analytical:
- Investment experience in fixed income, preferably with investment grade strategies.
- Ability to shift focus and understand different markets and clients.
- Strong writing and presentation skills with excellent attention to detail.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32003 Our client a large US Investment Bank is seeking a quant to work within the equity derivatives team expanding our...
Ref: 36952 Associate Investment Director-Fixed Income London, UK Our Client is a global leader in investment management, providing a range...
Ref: 36082 Our client is a growing and well-regarded investment firm focusing on retail sector solutions across the UK and...