Treaty Technician – Independent Lloyd's Broking House
£Excellent + Market Lead Benefits
This role would suit a current Treaty Tech looking for the next step in their career which will include management responsibilities of two members of the team.
It is imperative that applicants have excellent working history of LORS and with the Bureau.
This is a key role within the business and as such the successful candidate will be one of few Authorised Signatories.
Our client are a small independent broking house who have created a fantastic culture internally. You will enjoy working in a small yet profitable business.
This role will require being in the office 3 days per week.
Please reach out for a full role profile and discussion.
• Extensive use of the LORS system for collection/payment of Reinsurance monies to/from Lloyds syndicates
• Details Analysis and Processing of Excel Spreadsheets
• Use of Company in house systems to create policy entries
• Process premium accounting bordereaux/enter onto the Company in house System
• Prepare premium endorsements for agreement and closing to Xchanging, via platform
• Treaty Processing
• Liaise with Clients to ensure prompt payment of premiums
• Payment reconciliations including premium and claims
• Assist with ensuring monthly brokerage targets are met
• Prepare renewal statistics
• Prepare evidences of cover
• Help drive forward good Conduct for the business to deliver the best outcomes for customers / policyholders.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 37117 Senior Onshore Renewable Underwriter sought. £Excellent Market Lead My client are keen to add a market lead name...
Ref: 37090 Senior Wordings individual sought for lead role with entrepreneurial Broking house. With an excellent budget available to attract...
Ref: 37045 Insurance Credit Controller I am working alongside a leading Insurance Company who are currently seeking to hire a...