Legal Counsel: Asset Servicing & Digital – Global Banking Group – Manchester / Edinburgh / London
Join a team of UK based Lawyers covering this line of business including: core custody and administration, AIF depositary services, alternative investment services and global network management.
- Follow developments and advise business and management on banking and financial law/regulation mainly in relation to asset servicing and safety
- Advise/support ASD business in developing and implementing services and products in line with applicable law & regulation;
- Support the development and advise on ASD activities and asset safety (custody, depositary services);
- Draft, review and/or negotiate contracts with clients (mainly custody services);
- Support strategic business initiatives in providing effective and timely legal advice and in drafting any legal documentation.
- Support knowledge sharing within the legal team
- Supporting senior team members on a wide range of initiatives which could be regulatory in nature and/or client facing.
- Qualified Lawyer
- Private Practice or in-house experience in banking or financial services
- Likely to be 4-10 years PQE
- Flexible Working 3 days / week in the office
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 37055 Our client a leading UK professional advisory firm provides integrated financial and legal services for a range of...
Ref: 36986 TBC Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination....
Ref: 36912 Legal Counsel Location: London Team: Legal Distribution PQE: 3-6 PQE as a rough guide Salary: Competitive +...