We are recruiting a fantastic role on behalf of an asset management business that provide a wide range of funds and solutions to their client base globally. They are currently looking for experienced sales professional who is skilled in nurturing relationships in the UK Strategic Partnerships and Wealth Management market to lead a team of outstanding sales team. In this newly created role, this individual would have an outstanding opportunity to lead and grow a business unit that is looking to gain significant investment from the business going forward.
The ideal candidate will be involved in:
- Cultivating and managing a robust prospect list for new business
- Achieving net new asset targets by converting identified prospects into clients
- Engaging in extensive field activity to attain new asset goals
- Presenting investment and business propositions clearly and effectively
- Evaluating and recommending enhancements to support business line growth
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of asset management fund, solutions and broader capabilities
- Developing, managing, and executing a thorough sales plan
- Leading and nurture the supporting sales, relationship management, and service team
- Identifying opportunities to introduce and cross-sell additional services
- Collaborating effectively with asset management solutions and marketing teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record in developing business with new and existing accounts
- Prior experience in asset management, ideally with strategic partners or national wealth managers
- A strong existing network of relationships within the target market
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong time management and organisational abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
For more information on this role, please apply here or email Chris at Christopher.email@example.com.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 36462 We are recruiting on behalf of a business that is at the forefront of the financial services industry,...
Ref: 36330 We are recruiting a fantastic role on behalf of an asset management business that provide a wide range...
Ref: 35635 Are you a skilled content creator with a penchant for creativity and a strong appetite for knowledge? We're...