We are recruiting a fantastic role on behalf of an asset management business that provide a wide range of funds and solutions to their client base globally. They are currently looking for experienced sales professional who is skilled in nurturing relationships in the IFA & national wealth manager market to focus on selling the firm’s Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) services. In this newly created role, this individual would have an outstanding opportunity to contribute to the growth of a part of the business looking at serious investment.
The ideal candidate will be involved in:
- Cultivating and managing a robust prospect list for new business
- Achieving net new asset targets by converting identified prospects into clients
- Engaging in extensive field activity to attain new asset goals
- Presenting investment and business propositions clearly and effectively
- Evaluating and recommending enhancements to support business line growth
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of asset management fund, solutions and broader capabilities
- Developing, managing, and executing a thorough sales plan
- Leading and nurture the supporting sales, relationship management, and service team
- Identifying opportunities to introduce and cross-sell additional services
- Collaborating effectively with asset management solutions and marketing teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record in developing business with new and existing accounts
- Prior experience in asset management, ideally with IFAs and national wealth managers
- A strong existing network of relationships within the target market
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong time management and organisational abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
For more information on this role, please apply here or email Chris at Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 37030 We are looking for a CRM Specialist to work on behalf of our client. The successful candidate will...
Ref: 37049 We are partnering with a leading global financial services group, who has an outstanding reputation in the asset...
Ref: 36835 We are currently seeking a Associate Business Development Manager on behalf of our client in Investment Management. The...