We are currently working with a leading London Market Insurance firm who are looking for an experienced HR & Payroll Assistant to cover a 12 Fixed Term Contract.
The client in question is looking for someone who has been in a similar fast-paced and regulated environment. As a member of the wider HR team, working alongside another HR Assistant and reporting to a highly experienced Head of HR Operations, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality administrative support across both HR and Payroll daily duties and ad-hoc project work.
As the HR & Payroll Assistant, your day-to-day duties include;
- Being one of the first points of contact for HR or Payroll matters, helping employees with any queries.
- Be the main support for the Senior Payroll Manager with all payroll matters across the payroll for the business UK entity.
- Lead the administration of payroll across the full breadth of the employee lifecycle including elements like; 3rd party benefits, leavers, and parental leave.
- Manage the HR processes and systems, including elements such as; contracts for new employees, background checks and references
- Become an expert in the HRIS and use it effectively to keep track of data and reports including advising employees on how to use the HRIS if there are queries or issues
- Communicating effectively with the overseas HR/Payroll team on any changes in payroll.
This role will be filled by a candidate who has the ability to maintain high accuracy even throughout high-volume periods, leveraging their excellent IT (particularly Excel) skills in order to achieve this. They will have a good degree of familiarity with payroll and statutory obligations. Ideally, this candidate will come from the Financial Services, with experience of working with confidential and sensitive data.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 36257 We are currently working with a leading London Market Insurance firm who are looking for an experienced HR...
Ref: 35917 Working with a leading Investment Management client we are helping to find an industry-leading Benefits Manager as part...
Ref: 36214 We are working closely with our client, a well-regarded Asset Manager based in London, to source their next...