We are excited to be partnering with a large asset management firm specialising in life and pensions on their search for a Senior Advisory Consultant to keep them up to date on changes in the regulatory framework and present these matters to senior stakeholders within the company. The ideal candidate will have experience specialising in pensions and key financial regulations existing and entering the field. With a fast-paced, customer-centric environment, they are looking for someone to hit the ground running and provide appropriate and well-informed advice to the team and wider business.
- Interpret changes in FCA regulations and advise the business on these matters
- Provide guidance to senior stakeholders on regulatory matters
- Present key findings to senior stakeholders
- Be the SME for regulatory processes that could impact the business
- Projects relating to regulatory change
Skills and experience
- Good presentation, written and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of regulation
- Ability to horizon scan
- Good planning and influencing skills
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 36313 **TRADE SURVEILLANCE SPECIALIST REQUIRED** I am looking for Senior level Trade Surveillance specialists, focused in one of the...
Ref: 36228 Our client are seeking an enthusiastic Compliance Manager to advise on policy across the Investment management business. The...