We are working on behalf of a well-established financial institution which specialises in a wide array of investment products and services. Known for its dependable returns and steadfast dedication to responsible and sustainable investing, it offers a complete set of customised investment solutions. With a global presence and a strong array of asset classes available to investors, it serves as a reliable partner for those looking to grow and safeguard their wealth ethically and responsibly.
They are seeking a dynamic and driven Institutional Marketing Executive to join a well-renowned Investment Manager on a 12-month contract. If you have experience working with institutional clients and are ready to take the next step in your career, this opportunity is for you. As a Marketing Executive, you will play a crucial role in supporting the creation and execution of the marketing campaigns that showcase expertise, services, and commitment to their clients. You will work closely with other teams to ensure marketing efforts align with the business objectives.
The ideal candidate will be involved in:
- Develop an understanding of DC and institutional businesses
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support high-quality campaigns and client communications, aiming to boost client sales and retention
- Manage and improve product enablement materials, including brochures, presentations, emails, and website content
- Executing monthly and quarterly emails and reports in partnership with various teams
- Establish and report on clear campaign measurements and KPIs
- Ensure efficient and timely delivery of communications, adhering to brand and compliance guidelines, while meeting regulatory and data protection requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Marketing experience within an Asset Management or Financial Services
- Understanding of institutional clients
- Proven success in creating and executing marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aware of the regulations and legislation governing the asset management business and advertising standards
- Team player with excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills to build relationship
So if this opportunity sounds like an interesting next step for you in your career, please apply here or email Chris at Christopher.email@example.com.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 36462 We are recruiting on behalf of a business that is at the forefront of the financial services industry,...
Ref: 36330 We are recruiting a fantastic role on behalf of an asset management business that provide a wide range...
Ref: 35635 Are you a skilled content creator with a penchant for creativity and a strong appetite for knowledge? We're...