Our client is a growing and well-regarded investment firm focusing on retail sector solutions across the UK and Europe. With a focus on retail restructuring, investments, and strategic partnerships, our client assists retail businesses in growing and navigating stressed and distressed situations.
As the business continues to grow and invest, our client is looking for a highly skilled Investment Manager, who will be responsible for a variety of critical tasks, all geared towards the growth and restructuring of retail businesses.
The Manager will:
- Be involved in origination of new investment opportunities through extensive networking.
- Be responsible to analysis and execution of investments in the retail sector.
- Conduct due diligence and valuations, develop and review financial models, including three statement models and operational models
- Write comprehensive investment reports and manage junior team.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in a Senior Associate/Assistant Manager role in an M&A or Restructuring Team of Big 4 or a well-regarded advisory firm.
- Demonstrate good understanding of consumer & retail market
- Possess strong technical skill set and be able to build financial models from scratch.
- Have earned professional qualification (i.e. ACA/CA/ACCA/CFA/CPI).
- Possess strong analytical skills with attention to detail and expertise in data management.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, confidence and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Be highly motivated to be a part of a growing and entrepreneurial team.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, please share your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 36082 Our client is a growing and well-regarded investment firm focusing on retail sector solutions across the UK and...