Currently working on an incredibly exciting opportunity with a new value-add Infrastructure PE fund who are looking to make their first Finance hire. They are currently launching their first fund, looking to close between 850m – 1bn and they have huge growth plans.
The fund is targeting key infrastructure themes, investing in businesses focused on building a clean, sustainable and connected future. Fully owned by their founding partners who have decades between them in the industry, working with top tier banks and alternative investment funds.
This Finance Manager will be responsible for setting up the finance function including core finance, fund finance, and portfolio finance. It will be an outsource model so this individual will be focused on oversight and value-add. They are looking for individuals with 3-6 years PQE working in a finance capacity in an alternative investment fund. The individual needs to be intelligent, entrepreneurial and motivated to be part of growth.
They plan on having a finance team of 3-5 in the same amount of years, as well as 4 offices globally.
This could be an incredibly lucrative and fulfilling opportunity for whoever is lucky enough to secure the position.
- Maintaining and updating corporate accounts and records
- Support year-end UK tax filing
- Support hedging activities
- Lead the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Devising, implementing and monitoring financial and operating KPIs
- Running next 14 days, next 30 days, and next 3 months working capital projections
- Supporting year-end accounting and audit process together with external advisers and accountants
- At least 4-6 years previous experience in the fund management industry, with relevant accounting qualifications
- Degree in finance, accounting, or other relevant business degrees
- Operational knowledge of main accounting software for tracking invoices and expenses, prepare management accounting and support/review of typical Fund reporting
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 36169 Our client, a leading Asset Manager, are looking to hire a Group Consolidation Accountant for a 6-month contract....
Ref: 36045 Currently working on an incredibly exciting opportunity with a new value-add Infrastructure PE fund who are looking to...
Ref: 35431 Bruin are proud to be working with a well known Retail Bank in their search for an MI...