Job Title: Client Advisor
Location: Milton Keynes (Hybrid structure)
Job Type: Initial 6-months contract
We are looking for a candidate within the insurance industry, who is motivated to working within Client Advisory . If you have a background in Commercial or Corporate Insurance, ideally from a broking background, and a passion for helping clients navigate the complex world of insurance, we want to hear from you!
As a Client Advisor, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships and servicing client portfolios. You will use your expertise to advise clients on their insurance needs, provide them with tailored solutions.
- Client Portfolio Management: Servicing a client portfolio of approximately 100 clients and 400 policies, including Multinational clients from around the world.
- Account Management: Taking responsibility for a diverse portfolio of accounts, covering areas such as Property, Business Interruption, Motor, Liability, Group Travel/PA, Marine, and Financial lines programs.
- Renewal Management: Overseeing all renewal procedures from start to finish.
- Client Engagement: Responding to dayto-day client inquiries via email, post, web links, or telephone, ensuring excellent service and client satisfaction.
- Compliance and Operations: Ensuring that all compliance and operational platforms and procedures are meticulously followed.
- Financial Management: Managing invoicing and financial information with precision.
- New Business Support: Gaining an understanding of New Business procedures and practices and providing support when required.
- Client Portfolio Growth: Actively working to develop and expand your own portfolio of clients.
- Global Collaboration: Collaborating closely with overseas offices to provide seamless service to our multinational clients.
- Experience in Commercial or Corporate insurance from a Broking, Underwriting, or Claims background.
- An ambitious and a strong contributor within a team environment.
- Articulate with strong client facing and stakeholder management abilities.
- Being proactive and self motivating
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29851 As a Distressed Loan Closer & Administrator at one of the world's leading financial institutions, based in Canary Wharf,...
Ref: 35095 This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with solid working knowledge of all things relating Fund Operations. As...
Ref: 35903 Job Title: Client Advisor Location: Milton Keynes (Hybrid structure) Job Type: Initial 6-months contract We are looking for...