DB Pension Consultant (non-actuarial)
Location: Remote/ Home working
Salary: Up to £60k + benefits
Successful candidates will have experience acting as a Pension Consultant surrounding DB Pension schemes. You will be required to manage and advise a portfolio of corporate and trust-based clients with support of the wider team.
- Maintain and develop relationships with portfolio of clients, understanding their requirements and delivering solutions based on these needs.
- You will need a track record of being able to communicate complex and technical issues to clients and colleagues in a coherent manner.
- You will need to support the Head of DB Consulting in order to achieve person and team targets and objectives.
- Significant DB pensions knowledge.
- DB Pensions Consulting experience including knowledge surrounding Benefits legislation and guidelines.
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 35734 Client Manager (Pensions) Birmingham, Edinburgh or Glasgow Salary up to £65k + car allowance + bonus + benefits...
Ref: 35716 DB Pension Consultant (non-actuarial) Location: Remote/ Home working Salary: Up to £60k + benefits Successful candidates will have...
Ref: 35705 Senior DC Pensions Administrator Location: Remote Working/ Home-based Working Salary: Up to £42,000 + Benefits Our client is...