Senior Pension Administrator
Location: Birmingham (hybrid working/ 2 days in office per week)
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 + bonus + benefits.
Successful candidates will be required to have existing experience within DB Pensions Administration, ideally within a TPA environment.
- Performing both automated and manual DB pensions calculations, whilst checking and authorising the calculations and work of more junior members of the team.
- Reviewing Trustee reports and providing information and updates to scheme members and Trustees.
- Supporting the Pension Team Leader surrounding the delegation of distributed work within the team.
- Strong experience of working on DB pension schemes including manual DB calculations.
- Prior experience working as a Senior DB Pension Administrator or Pension Administrator with at least 3 years pension administration experience.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel applications.
- Strong numerical and communication skills including client facing experience.
James.firstname.lastname@example.org | 07702566745
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 35734 Client Manager (Pensions) Birmingham, Edinburgh or Glasgow Salary up to £65k + car allowance + bonus + benefits...
Ref: 35716 DB Pension Consultant (non-actuarial) Location: Remote/ Home working Salary: Up to £60k + benefits Successful candidates will have...
Ref: 35705 Senior DC Pensions Administrator Location: Remote Working/ Home-based Working Salary: Up to £42,000 + Benefits Our client is...