My client, based 30-40 minutes outside London, is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst for a 12-month contract to join their Accounting & Systems team. The team is responsible for maintaining the accuracy and integrity of several Finance systems.
This is a hands-on role involved in a number of projects, including developing and maintaining a range of templates and applications used by the reporting team.
This is ideal for a candidate who has:
- An Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) and strong experience within the accounting space
- Strong PC skills – Advanced Excel and able to write VBA
- Experience within a Financial Reporting function within the Financial Services Sector
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), especially with relevance to Financial Services
Responsibilities in the role include:
- Assisting in the implementation of a number of projects
- Supporting with running and maintenance of the company’s reporting processes
- Resolving issues and answering colleague’s questions around controls and systems
- Ensuring internal and external controls are complied with at all times
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join an industry leading firm. If you are interested in hearing more about this role or other roles within the Financial Services space, please reach out to email@example.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 35883 Bruin are proud to be working with well-known brand in their search for a VAT & Finance Manager...
Ref: 35431 Bruin are proud to be working with a well known Retail Bank in their search for an MI...
Ref: 35624 Role Overview: Our client is looking for someone to join their team on a 12-Month Contract and help...