Pensions Governance Co-ordinator (in-house)
Location: Milton Keynes/ London (Hybrid working)
Salary: Up to £50k + bonus + benefits
Our client, a well-known brand in the market is recruiting for a Pensions Governance Coordinator to join their governance team.
Successful candidates will be required to coordinate all aspects of Trustee Meetings. This will include updating Board documents and supporting more senior members of the team surrounding Board governance and compliance. Prior experience and knowledge of surrounding operations of a Trustee Board associated with large defined benefit pension scheme essential.
Successful candidates will be required with internal and external stakeholders and so excellent communication skills will be required.
- Support the more senior members of the team to ensure the scheme is run properly.
- Keep Scheme Events Calendar up to date as well as scheme and committee business plans.
- Liaise with Trustees.
- Collate and upload papers onto the meeting pack portal.
- Develop and maintain with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prior and proven experience giving pensions governance support within an in-house or a consulting setting.
- Good standard of pension scheme governance knowledge surrounding DB pensions.
- Familiar with Pensions Regulator's Codes of practice.
- A team player who can work collaboratively but also independently.
If your experience fits this criteria please do not hesitate to contact James Bellis at Bruin Financial.
James.firstname.lastname@example.org | 077702566745
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 35734 Client Manager (Pensions) Birmingham, Edinburgh or Glasgow Salary up to £65k + car allowance + bonus + benefits...
Ref: 35716 DB Pension Consultant (non-actuarial) Location: Remote/ Home working Salary: Up to £60k + benefits Successful candidates will have...
Ref: 35705 Senior DC Pensions Administrator Location: Remote Working/ Home-based Working Salary: Up to £42,000 + Benefits Our client is...