Bruin is working with a leading mid-market infrastructure private equity fund to hire an Associate for their top-tier Investment Team in London. Adopting a value add and core plus investment strategy, our client has developed a diversified and international multibillion-pound portfolio of investments across all infrastructure sectors including renewable energy, utilities, transportation, social, digital infrastructure, and many others.
As the business continues to grow and regularly invest, there is a need to hire an Investment Associate to be hands on with the origination and execution of the investments across Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for a top-tier principal investment or banking professional to join a leading fund and build an impressive deal sheet.
- Be hands on with all stages of investment process, including supporting with origination, execution of investments and portfolio management.
- Regularly interact with investment bankers, investors and industry professionals to generate opportunities.
- Take responsibility for building financial models from scratch, conduct due diligence and oversee & coordinate third party advisors.
- Prepare Investment Committee presentations and memorandums.
- Help in presenting investment opportunities to the Investment Committee.
- Provide training and mentoring to junior members of the team as and when needed.
- Be currently sitting in a Senior Analyst / Associate role in the Infrastructure Team of a highly regarded bank or private equity fund.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the infrastructure market with a proven buy-side or M&A deal track record.
- Possess a strong technical skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Have a strong commercial mindset and the confidence and ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Hold a finance, mathematics, engineering, or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly motivated to join a fast-growing fund where you will have the chance to regularly invest.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, please share your CV to: email@example.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32003 Our client a large US Investment Bank is seeking a quant to work within the equity derivatives team expanding our...
Ref: 36952 Associate Investment Director-Fixed Income London, UK Our Client is a global leader in investment management, providing a range...
Ref: 36082 Our client is a growing and well-regarded investment firm focusing on retail sector solutions across the UK and...