DC Consultant (Associate Director)
Location: London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Edinburgh or Surrey offices (hybrid).
Up to £70,000.00 + bonus + benefits
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Supporting others to deliver advice to larger and more complex employers and trustees surrounding DC schemes.
- Area covered include scheme design, investment strategy, communications, retirement support, provider selection, governance and compliance.
- Creating and deliver to account plans for clients and being hands-on in raising opportunities.
- Contribute to new business activity.
- Reviewing drafted reports.
- Leading client meetings.
- Managing and ensuring successful projects which are too large or complex for clients.
- Support the professional development of junior colleagues.
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. PMI, CII, IMC etc
- Strong DC knowledge and experience gained in a consulting role on both trust-based and contract basis.
James.firstname.lastname@example.org | 07702566745
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 35734 Client Manager (Pensions) Birmingham, Edinburgh or Glasgow Salary up to £65k + car allowance + bonus + benefits...
Ref: 35706 Senior DB Pension Administrator Location: Remote/ Home based Salary: Up to £42k + benefits Responsibilities: Working on complex...
Ref: 35716 DB Pension Consultant (non-actuarial) Location: Remote/ Home working Salary: Up to £60k + benefits Successful candidates will have...