Our client is a leading alternative investment management house with offices globally. Managing funds in private equity, real estate and direct lending, the firm is now looking for a Fund Operations Associate to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Conducting Office, the successful Fund Operations Associate will support the Conducting Officer in the monitoring of the required delegated activities of the AIFM, in line with the provisions of CSSF.
The successful Fund Operations Associate will also take responsibility for the following duties:
- Assisting the Conducting Officer in overseeing the Finance function and assisting on the valuation function
- Ensuring the oversight controls are implemented on delegated duties for the AIFs under
- Ensuring all issues have been reported or escalated and measuring progress on the remediation plans at delegate level
- Assist in the Valuation Committee Process
- Contributing in the initial and ongoing due-diligence process over delegates and monitoring KPIs
- Providing the Conducting Officer with written oversight reports
- Assisting in the fund onboarding process and any project which involves the appointment of a new delegate
- Assisting in completing due diligence questionnaires received from third parties (investors, depositaries)
The Fund Operations Associate will meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of controls and processes within accounting, administration, transfer agent and depositary
- Strong report writing skills
- Fluency English is essential
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Admin or similar discipline
- 5 years’ experience in fund operations or an oversight role
This is an excellent opportunity for a Fund Operations professional looking for a new role in a global Operations team.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 35914 Collections Agent Fully remote Full time / permanent Bruin are proud to be working with a respected Financial...
Ref: 35903 Job Title: Client Advisor Location: Milton Keynes (Hybrid structure) Job Type: Initial 6-months contract We are looking for...
Ref: 35899 We’re proud to be working with this world-class Asset Manager in their search for a Senior Analyst, responsible...