We are working with a well-established global investment management company who provide a wide range of traditional and alternative investment products to institutional and individual investors. The firm offers the opportunity to operate in an entrepreneurial environment in London, with market-leading uncapped commission.
You will have direct ownership of sales strategy and approach, with a focus on the UK and also European markets. The firm has a strong sales culture and high regard for the value of the sales function.
- Drive new revenue with prospective clients in the UK and continental Europe
- Develop and execute strategy to cross sell to existing client base.
- Lead robust client and prospect meetings and engagement activity.
- Provide clients with on-going updates on the markets, investment strategies and products
- Work closely with the global investment and marketing teams in business development efforts
- At least four years of relevant sales experience in the investment management industry.
- High degree of familiarity with institutional markets in the UK and Europe, both in terms of end buyers and consultants that influence buyer decisions.
- Strong aptitude for business development and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-starter who takes ownership of their role
- European language skills are a plus
This hire is driven by success in the UK and European markets to date and the desire to expand resources applied to those regions.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 36462 We are recruiting on behalf of a business that is at the forefront of the financial services industry,...
Ref: 36330 We are recruiting a fantastic role on behalf of an asset management business that provide a wide range...
Ref: 35635 Are you a skilled content creator with a penchant for creativity and a strong appetite for knowledge? We're...