10 Questions with Employee of the Month
Each month the whole company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
1. Which team and office do you work in?
GI Actuarial/Analytics in the Manchester office but hop between there and London!
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old?
I find clever people for other clever people when they can’t do it themselves so that they can get jobs!
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you?
I’ve been on telly 3 times!
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months.
Billing over 60k in my first quarter with the business
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be?
Free breakfasts and lunches for everyone!
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner?
Make sure you network and help colleagues where you can, what goes around, comes around!
7. What’s your current favourite app?
The Nike Run app, I’ve been creating a monthly 100k+ challenge so some friends and I can compete and hold each other to account!
8. What’s your favourite line from a film?
What’s the first rule about FISER club? You don’t talk about FISER club.
9. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Most recently – The Circle on Netflix. I’m the first to hate on trashy TV usually, honest!
10. If you could switch jobs with someone (doesn’t have to be at FISER!), who would it be?
Anyone who works with animals!
11. What has been the most challenging part of lockdown and what have you enjoyed the most? (Any new skills, hobbies that you have etc?)
Most challenging – not going to the pub! Enjoyed the most – getting back into running and having a good routine!