Contact Chinmayee Thadakamalla about this job
Find a Job
One of our top tier clients based in the city is looking for a talented investment marketer to join their UK marketing team on a permanent basis. This person will help them build on the asset growth and increased brand awareness the firm has experienced in the UK over the past few years.
• Contribute to the development of the integrated marketing strategy to raise brand awareness and consideration and to support and position specific investment capabilities or initiatives across institutional and intermediary segments.
• Given budget, resources, and analysis of the competitive landscape draws on appropriate marketing tools (content, road shows, speaking opportunities, webinars, sponsorships, PR, web) to promote and differentiate identified strategies and/or initiatives.
• Analyze and monitors relevant industry trends and draws on investment and market knowledge to make informed recommendations and decisions.
• Deliver and help develop the go-to-market strategy for the UK
• Plan, execute and measure effective marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix, with a digital-first mindset
• Several years’ experience working in the asset management field with a focus on the UK
• Working knowledge of intermediary and institutional clients, investment strategies and product positioning
• Knowledge of digital marketing
• Curiosity and knowledge of industry trends, best in practice and competition
• Knowledge of financial markets and investing
• Knowledge of UK media landscape
• Budget management experience
• A personal drive to impact business results
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Chinmayee Thadakamalla on 0203 145 3392 or at email@example.com
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?