Contact Jonathan Ross about this job
Find a Job
• Overseeing regulatory reporting activity for MiFID II Transaction Reporting.
• Manage a team of Transaction Reporting Analysts.
• Maintaining a robust control environment to ensure regulatory reporting is complete.
• Stakeholder management across a range of departments.
• Production of Key Performance Indicators on reporting production and quality.
• Work innovatively to contribute to continuously improving internal systems.
• Ensuring procedures are diligently followed and are kept in line with changes and developments in Market Practice and Regulations.
• Participating in external supplier/vendor conferences, networking with peers and feeding back regulatory updates where applicable.
• A successful candidate will mostly likely have previous track record of managing Transaction Reporting or experience of Dodd Frank, EMIR, MiFID II.
• Strong Technical, Market and Product Knowledge.
• Ability to lead and manage a group of people.
• Effective stakeholder management including senior managers, and ability to deliver in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Effective communicator – both verbally and written.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jonathan Ross at BRUIN Financial (Jonathan.Ross@bruinfinancial.com)
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?