Find a Job
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Architect to join our client in their office in Glasgow. As a result of several exciting developments within the business, their Insights and Analytics community are continuing to develop creative new tools to service the needs of the firm’s clients. The role will be focused initially on design and implementation of applications related to the company’s financial propositions.
• Designing and developing applications in close consultation with users.
• Providing guidance on the overall technical architecture of the teams solutions.
• Keeping abreast of the latest tools, techniques and best practice in software engineering and helping the team to adopt best practice as appropriate.
• Producing functional, technical and design documentation where necessary.
• Contributing to their firm wide technical architect community and helping shape our overall architectural design decision and principles.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Hands on experience with as many as possible of the following: ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, C#, F#, R, Azure cloud and associated technologies, web services architecture, single sign-on design and implementation, object-oriented design patterns, Microservices, CQRS, API’s. SQL Server/Transact SQL.
• Experience of working in a DevOps environment supporting and contributing to agile software delivery essential.
• Exposure to financial modelling.
• Able to translate end user/stakeholder requirements into detailed technical/architectural specifications when appropriate and turn into robust solutions.
This role is offering a competitive package but more importantly our client has a clear career structure in place to enable their employees to develop and grow within the role. For further information please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on firstname.lastname@example.org
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?