Contact Jonathan Ross about this job
Find a Job
• Utilise data analysis techniques to provide trading performance reports to internal stakeholders
• Ensure internal transaction cost measurement systems run effectively.
• Audit data and liaise with technology partners to improve data and processes
• Support the day-to-day management of the existing Trading Cost Analyst (TCA) framework.
• Involvement in the design and testing of the existing framework to calculate trading costs while accounting for different trading protocols, market data availability and data quality.
• Liaise with and evaluate third party TCA vendors
• Knowledge of investments, portfolios, and stock or bond trading; progress towards CFA qualification
• Experience using MATLAB, Python or R
• Act innovatively and look to improve processes where possible.
• Intellectual curiosity and strong analytic and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Attention to detail and accuracy, sound judgment
• Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously.
• Interest in continuing education and self-improvement
• Confident user of SQL
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jonathan Ross at BRUIN Financial (Jonathan.Ross@bruinfinancial.com)
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?