Contact Nick White about this job
Find a Job
|Division||Credit and Risk Management|
• Lead the design and execution of cross risk stress testing activities (together with specialists from risk teams in Frankfurt, London and Budapest)
• Lead Risk Division’s contribution to group wide capital or stress testing related exercises, including ICAAP, ECB Stress Testing and Recovery and Resolution Planning
• Lead the continuous development of relevant methodologies for economic capital and stress testing as well as relevant production processes
• Contribute to the ongoing maintenance of the Group’s Risk Strategy and Risk Appetite Framework
• Coordinate the quarterly Risk ID process of the Group
• Coordinate the setting of portfolio level limits in line with the Risk Appetite
• Develop and deliver MI on portfolio risks and stress testing and participate in relevant committees
• Maintain relevant policies and procedures (e.g. for Risk identification, Stress testing, ICAAP)
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and lead the efforts on self-assessments
• More broadly, the role holder will contribute where appropriate to regional or global Risk Division initiatives, projects, and home or host regulatory requests.
The role will report to the Head of Risk Control and Stress Testing in Frankfurt. The role holder will be supported by personnel in the Budapest, London and Mumbai Risk teams.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, ideally in Finance, Economics, Financial Mathematics or similar
• Significant work experience in the area of financial risk management (either from working in banking or management consulting), ideally in a capital markets context
• Strong understanding of ICAAP and Stress Testing concepts
• Experience executing relevant change initiatives (e.g. design and implementation of new
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?