Find a Job
I am currently recruiting a Senior Project Analyst to join our client in their Middlesbrough office. Our client is expanding their Pension Administration Projects team due to a high volume of work flow. This organisation is seeking a Senior Project Analyst to assist on a number of high profile projects and on-going scheme management tasks.
Some of the project work you will be responsible for consists of pension equalisation, pension buy-outs, GMP Reconciliation/Rectification, Annual allowance and various data reporting projects.
• Preparing, submitting and receiving data.
• Manipulating spreadsheet data in order to undertake analysis.
• Completion and review of calculations for pension benefit data both manually and spreadsheet based.
• Revaluing and devaluing pension benefit date to ascertain any under or overpayment values, reporting results to clients to consider rectification actions.
• Undertake and review rectification actions to member benefits and issue communications.
• Communicate with HMRC, Clients, Scheme Actuaries, Scheme Administrators, Consultants, Pension Accounts/Payroll, Members and third parties by phone, email and letter.
• Ensuring bulk updates to the database are accurately maintained.
• The ability to manipulate spreadsheet data using formulas, such as Index, V-lookup, Pivot table and Macro is essential.
• Previous experience in a similar role dealing with DB pension schemes is essential.
• Organised, methodical and logical in approach to delegated responsibilities.
• Able to develop administrators and administrative processes.
• Be well organised and a point of reference for knowledge.
• Good decision maker, able to priorities workload.
Our client is offering a competitive package with the role, but more importantly they are able to offer a clear and constructive career path within the position. For further details please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on email@example.com
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?