Contact Kirsty Pineger about this job
Director, Investment & Middle Office
Find a Job
|Division||Investment and Front Office|
We are currently seeking candidates to join a European Pensions and Insurance Investment team as an Investment Director.
– Work with clients to develop investment objectives and set investment strategies across.
– Work on fiduciary and advisory mandates for UK and European pension schemes.
– Advise clients on de-risking glide paths and develop strategic asset allocation.
– Conduct analysis and deliver materials to clients on investment and financial issues.
– Preferably FIA or CFA Qualified
– Strong investment experience in asset management and/or investment consulting.
– Ability to work and communicate with clients
– Experience in setting strategies and giving advice to clients.
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?